It is our privilege to serve and work to provide you with exceptional service. As part of our continued efforts we have updated the “pay your bill online” portal with enhanced features you will find listed below.
Water District Management has partnered with First Billing Services to provide Credit/Debit and E-check payment options to Bridgestone MUD customers. One of the most beneficial changes will be the easy-to-use FirstChoice™ Self-Service Portal to manage paperless settings; view current or past billing statements; access payment history; and schedule current, future, and recurring payments.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: You will need to create a new account on the new portal link using your water account information.
If you are currently set up on any form of automatic draft please contact First Billing to switch your information over. The deadline will be September 10, 2018.
Five (5) new options to make payments to your water bill including A FREE payment option using your checking account and routing number.
Payments made using Visa, MasterCard, or Discover will be assessed a lower 3.9% convenience fee.
- Web payments: Log onto www.wdmtexas.com
On the home page under Pay Your Bill Online click on Bridgestone MUD
You must Register your account, OR Pay as a Guest!
- Live agent assisted payments: call 1-855-270-3592 Monday – Friday: 8:30AM – 4:30PM
- Automated phone payments: Call 866-938-3304 to use the new IVR (Integrated Voice Recognition System) and follow the prompts. This service is available 24/7.
- Text & Pay: Register your account via the online portal to sign up for Text & Pay.
- Auto Payments: Log in online OR contact First Billing at 1-855-270-3592 to sign up for auto payments.
For more information or assistance with registration, please contact First Billing Services at 1-855-270-3592, or you can also visit the WDM website at www.wdmtexas.com or call 281-651-0861.