Dear Valued customer,
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation to make sure we’re doing the right thing for the health and safety of our employees, our customers, and the communities we serve. Our number one priority is safety, and that is at the forefront of every decision we make.
We provide an essential service to the country, and like the police and fire departments, it’s our duty to help protect and serve the public, especially in times like these. While we are working hard to ensure the highest quality customer service and minimal service disruption, the recent surge in residential waste and unique challenges we face requires us to temporarily modify our service offerings to keep your community clean and safe.
Until further notice we will be operating under the following guidelines:
- Trash Collection – ASL with 95-gal carts: We will accept cart contents only. Drivers will not be authorized to leave their vehicle to pick up waste outside of the cart.
- Trash Collection – Hand Pick Up: We will accept waste placed in bags only. Bags cannot exceed 40 pounds.
- Yard Waste Collection – Yard waste must be bagged. No loose yard waste or bundled yard waste.
- Bulk Collection – Will be suspended until further notice.
- Recycling Collection – ASL with 95-gal carts: Will accept cart content only.
- Recycling Collection – Hand Pick Up Without 95-gal carts: Materials should temporarily be bagged for collection.
The Republic Services team remains committed to you throughout this crisis. We appreciate your business and wish you all the best during this difficult time.
For updates, visit RepublicServices.com