For: Bridgestone MUD Residents
Sponsors: Bridgestone MUD and Republic Services
When: Saturday, October 16, 2021 – RAIN or SHINE
Time: 9 a.m. until Noon (or until the truck is full)
Location: Bridgestone Operation & Education Building
19720 Kuykendahl Road, Spring, Texas
Instructions: The car line will be going one way. Pull your car into the line. Please no walk ups. When you reach the Shred-it Truck someone will take your boxes/bags of paper documents, place the documents into the bin, and will return the boxes and bags to you. The event will begin at 9 a.m. and run until Noon or until the truck is full. The Shred-it Truck has a maximum capacity of 7 tons.
Acceptable Items Include
- All paper products such as notebook paper, magazines, tax documents, newspapers, paper folders, etc.
- All metal you can easily bend with your fingers is acceptable (staples, paper clips, thin metal brads in paper folders)
- NO Three-ring binders or binder clips or large metal objects (these items are a fire hazard for the shredding machine)
- NO Wet paper or plastics or pressurized containers
- NO Hard drives, CDs or disks of any kind, video tapes/film reels or ink cartridges/toners
- NO Cardboard boxes or cardboard tubes or other cardboard items
- No Batteries or electrical items
- No Syringes