Effective April 1, 2019, customers who are delinquent in status will no longer receive notification via door hanger.
For Who: Bridgestone Municipal Utility District’s Residents
Sponsored by: Bridgestone Municipal Utility District
Instructions: The car line will be going one way. Pull your car into the line. Please no walk ups. When you reach the Shred-it Truck someone will take your boxes/bags of paper documents, place the documents into the bin, and will return the boxes and bags to you. The event will begin at 9 a.m. and run until Noon or until the truck is full. The Shred-it Truck has a maximum capacity of 7 tons.
Acceptable Items Include
- All paper products such as notebook paper, magazines, tax documents, newspapers, paper folders, etc.
- All metal you can easily bend with your fingers is acceptable (staples, paper clips, thin metal brads in paper folders)
Unacceptable Item Include
- NO Three-ring binders or binder clips (these items are a fire hazard for the shredding machine)
- NO Wet paper
- NO Hard drives, CD’s or disks of any kind, video tapes or film reels
- NO Cardboard boxes or other cardboard items
- NO Plastics
Sign up to receive important news and emergency information about Bridgestone MUD: